On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:19:10 +0100, Phil Turner wrote:
> Help please I cant seem to correct this the fourth image down on the left
> hand side is
> overlapping the image above it.
>
> http://www.kruger.co.uk/davinci.html

Hi Phil,

The overlapping is due to the heights specified on the DIVs.

It seems to me that you are over-specifying for that column.
Getting rid of most of the styling for the individual DIVs that
hole the images had little or no effect this end.

If you want to control the vertical spacing between the images,
I think you'd be better off removing the Ps surrounding them
and use padding-top or -bottom to add space.

FWIW - DIVs are already block elements; will display one above
the other without floating them; will expand horizontally to 100%
of the containing DIV, and vertically to contain the IMG.

Cordially,
David