John Gribben wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I really appreciate the help I've received from this list.  Can anybody give
> me feedback on this site:
>

> http://windows.pedrera.com/clients/dss/
>

> I don't have any specific questions.  I was just wondering if anybody can
> catch anything radically off.  We're targeting MSIE 6/7 and Win/Mac Firefox
> + Netscape.
>

> Thanks,
>
> John

RE:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4)
Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4

Nice job. All pages functioning well, holding a decent font-scaling, and
easy to read and navigate.
If I were to nit-pick, my personal preference would be to have the
primary content text first in the document source order; and, some
provision for those who might, for whatever reason, need or want to view
the site with images disabled.

Best,
~dL

--