Hi bert,

yea i've seen it done before w/o javascript but i can't find a good example. i just want to figure out a clean way to do it only with css and display the navigation.

i checked out your website: studioscss.com.. how is your sliding menu accomplished. was it one of project7 tools as well?

Send
From: "Hixson, Bert (Web Considerations)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jason Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [css-d] Locked on hover effect with CSS horizontal drop down
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 06:12:38 -0400

Hello Jason,

I am sure some of the experts in the room can write the same exact nav menu in straight CSS. However, that particular menu you have referenced is a combination of CSS and javascript.

That tool is Tab Bar Magic by ProjectSeven. I use several of their tools and love them. They have also given me, as a CSS beginner, a lot of insight into CSS.

Thank you,
Bert Hixson
www.studiocss.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jason Chan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>