Sandy wrote:

> hey Audra
>
>> Something in this line is causing the problem:
>>
>> <!--[if lt IE 7]>
>> <script defer type="text/javascript" SRC="js_css/pngfix.js"script>
>> <![endif]-->
>
> how did you figure out it was that line? Did you  use a utility of some
> kind, or just read the code and see it looked wrong?

I started by downloading the site, saw it looked fine in IE and verified
that IE6 was misbehaving.  From there I commented things out and checked
in IE6 until I narrowed it down to that line.  It only took a couple
minutes.

I'm trying to sharpen my own debugging skills that I'm slowly learning
from my partner, the debugging master of them all :-)

AC
--
Audra Coldiron

Rock-n-Roll Design & Hosting
http://rock-n-roll-design.com

KarmaCMS ( http://karmawizard.com ) - the ultimate CSS styled CMS.
Pre-made designs, designer tools, and reseller program available!