-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roberto Gorjão
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:10 PM
To: CSS-d
Subject: Re: [css-d] How can I Center the Middle Column?

Off course, there were errors in the solution I presented that I'm sure
you've noticed already and for which I apologize, namely:
- Needless position:relative in the centered column: it would only be needed
if this column were to contain other absolute positioned content.
- Needless float:left and float:right in the side columns: float has no
effect when applied to positioned elements.
The purged code would be as follows:

auto;"> <div style="position:absolute; width:25%; left:0; top:0;">This is
column 1</div> <div style="width:40%; margin:0 auto;">This is column 2, the
one I want centered between 1 & 3</div> <div style="position:absolute;

Anyway, I'm glad I could help!

Roberto