Luc,

On Jun 19, 2007, at 9:42 AM, Luc wrote:

> Good morning James,
> It was foretold that on 19/6/2007 @ 09:16:57 GMT-0400 (which was
> 10:16:57 where I live) James Gadrow would write:
>
>> Only problem I see is that the last letter in your header is
>> overlapping
>> your right hand image.
>
> Is that some IE7 bug i'm not aware of? Or just setting the heading
> class with a font-size of 2 em will do the trick?

At larger text sizes, the header overflows its bounds and overlaps
the right hand image.  It happens in firefox also if you bump up the
text size a couple of notches and have the window width small enough
so the min-width kicks in (which I always do).  This design assumes
users will browse at full screen and have large monitors, and neither
is true in my case.  I only ever see the leftmost inch of the right
hand image unless I make a point to scroll horizontally.

Roger,
--
Roger Roelofs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]