Anthony Lieuallen wrote:
> http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/CSS:-moz-border-radius
As Anthony wrote, this will create a rounded border as well. However,
there are a few known issues: Background images may spill beyond the
rounded borders, and it can only be used with the solid border style so
if you want a different one you'll have to use a different method.

Also, it will only work for clients using a recent version of FF
(border-radius is actually part of the CSS3 specification, and I can't
wait until it gains more main-stream support). There may be an
implementation method for WebKit as well, but it escapes me at the moment.

For those reasons, I recommend adding the extra mark-up, or, if you're a
purist, using javascript to generate the extra mark-up necessary (which
will cause it to degrade gracefully if javascript is disabled).

That's just my advice; however, IE still controls around 80% of the
market and is notoriously slow in implementing css improvements. So, be
prepared to utilize other methods for the majority of your clients.

--
Thanks,

Jim