Hi Phil,

Phil Turner wrote:

>Hi Everyone
>Could someone do a site check in Internet Explorer please I think
>there are some spacing issues.
>I'm also not seeing the colour specified in the navigation on mouse
>over - works fine in firefox and Opera
>any suggestions please

I don't see spacing issues but your .png issues aren't displaying
correctly.  I think there was a thread on the list about that this
morning.  I have uploaded screen shots for you to see.  I am using IE
6.0 on Windows XP Home.

The screen shots are:
http://www.ohlman.com/css-d/phil1.gif
http://www.ohlman.com/css-d/phil2.gif

>I've also put a random Image generator on the portfolio page, is
>there a way to get this to validate?

Try putting your JS into a seperate file and call it into the document
like this:

<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="ticker.js"></script>

I think that may take care of the validation problem, but I'm not 100% sure.

Matthew