Mauricio Samy Silva wrote:
> Hi,
> Problem occurs at: http://www.maujorsite.com/temp/photo-gallery.html
> Please, load the page in *IE6* and you'll notice that some thumbnails are
> missed.
> If it loads all the thumbnails at the first time the page is loaded, please
> hit F5 (or reload the page) sometimes and
> violá, you will notice that odd issue.
>
> Does anyone knows a fix? and further: Why does it occurs?
>
> TIA
>
> Maurício Samy Silva
> http://www.maujor.com/

Hi Maurício,

I cannot reproduce it here. On reload, the download is delayed for some
images, but IE6 gets all remaining items after a while.

Does your problem occurs on localhost too?

regards,

Ingo

PS. You should not combine float:left with height:1% in your IE-hacks.
Probably not an issue here.

--
http://www.satzansatz.de/css.html