Luc wrote:
> Good evening Lori,
> It was foretold that on 27/6/2007 @ 19:35:54 GMT-0400 (which was
> 20:35:54 where I live) Lori Lay would write:
>
> <snipped a bit>
>
> Still puzzles me why the borders etc don't stretch all the way down???

Because the content will only be as tall as it needs to be.  Getting the
content to stretch all the way down requires a bit of messing around
with min-heights in FF and lots of other convolutions to get it to work
in IE.  See my other post with the subject of "positioning" (same time
as yours) for some comments about that.

If you really want to look into that, have a look at
<http://pmob.co.uk/>.  Paul seems to have the most info on 100% height
layouts.

And pardon my comment about including the list - your email is weird :-)
and I didn't see that it was actually going to the list.

Lori