[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm scratching my head wondering why there is a space in between two divs on
> a page I am creating.
>
> It works in IE and doesn't in Firefox (Usually the opposite of what I usually
> encounter).
>
> The web page is: http://valdostawebmaster.com/projects/blueprint/
>
> and the CSS is: http://valdostawebmaster.com/projects/blueprint/blueprint.css
>
> Any suggestions on this one would be appreciated.
>
> Al Dunbar

In the "LISTS" section of your css, you have a rule

#navlist ul {...}

but your #navlist element IS the ul you are targeting. So, rewrite the selector
thus:

ul#navlist {...}

and it will apply to the navigation.

Right, so now we're targeting the correct element, but the gap's still there.
And the nav links have shrunk. The gap is caused by the default margins on an
UL element and the nav has shrunk because of your font-size rule.

So, we can rewrite the rule, removing the font resize, and making the margin on
this element 0.

ul#navlist {
DELETE THIS -> font-size:.6em;
ADD THIS    -> margin:0;
}

I haven't tested this at all, so make sure it's still correct on all your
browsers, etc.

--
http://antanova.blogspot.com