On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 23:54:45 +0100, Mark Finney wrote:
> I posted a similar question earlier which return some interesting things but
> did not
> solve the problem I was facing.
> http://www.helpusmarry.co.uk/test is a quick mock up of a fixed width,
> centred column
> layout. The problem I have is that the header image appears one pixel to the
> left in
> IE6 leaving a visible white line down the right hand edge of the header, why
> is this???

Hmm. I'm not seeing this. I tried putting a background-color of red on
the #wrapper and letting the #header background-color default to red.
No red nor white 1px gap is evident.

You *do* have a problem with the site navigation positioning in IE6
though. It's at the bottom left of the page, mostly hidden.
Not visible at all in IE5.5.

Cordially,
David