I know that the moderators will not like the fact that I am sending an maybe
off topic email but hey you only live once!(ok maybe twice but that is for
another forum!) I think I speak for all the people who have come to the list
looking for help that David Laakso is a constant excellent list member who has
very kindly replied to hundreds of questions and I want to personally thank him.

        THANKS DAVID FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!