-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alex Robinson
Sent: 05 July 2007 11:40
To: Marcus Taylor; kate; css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: [css-d] [ADMIN] Re: Mail sent not getting through

At 11:12 +0100 5/7/07, Marcus Taylor wrote:
>No. All good for me...
>

>On 5/7/07 11:10, "kate" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>  Anyone having problems with mail delivery to the list?
>>  Thanks
>>  Kate

 From http://www.css-discuss.org/policies.html

If you suddenly stop receiving list mail, do not post a "test"
message. Either one of two things has happened: your account was
disabled for bounces, or the list itself is down. You can check the
first case by logging into your account and looking around-there will
be big red-on-yellow text if your account has been disabled. In the
second case, you'll do no good by posting, and look foolish when the
list does come back up.

If it's taking a long time for your post to show up, wait. When
traffic flows are heavy and the server gets overtaxed, it can be a
few hours before your message gets processed and sent out to
everyone. On the other hand, if you can see from the timestamps that
people who posted after you have had their messages go out, something
else may be wrong. Wait a while longer, and then contact the list
administrators. Do not post a "test" message to the list. It will
either have no effect, or make you look foolish.
<<<

This has been your regularly scheduled "Make sure you've read the
list policies before posting" message.

Alex
css-d moderator