--- Gary Benson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Could I trouble you for site check of
> http://www.relaxshiatsu.co.uk/
> please?  I use Firefox on Linux so Windows and Mac
> checks are
> especially welcome, as are any general comments and
> suggestions you
> may have.
>
> If it helps, this is what I see when I look at it:
>
>   http://www.relaxshiatsu.co.uk/links/70f13fd1.png
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Gary

Hi Gary,

Looks good in Windows FF, Safari Mac & FF but not in
IE  6 & 7.

Here is a link to the jpg of IE 7:
http://eliazer.com/relaxshiatsu.jpg

As Ray stated there is something wrong with the
corners in the top & bottom right - they are out of
alignment and also if you look closely the alignment
of the image list markers is off with the text.

Further more in IE 6 the "Home | Questions" links and
the photo of flower do not show up.

And if I might add, on a personal note, I think you
should keep the navigation at the bottom of page in
the "Find Out More" section, consistent. I think it's
confusing for the user for the links to be shifting
from page to page. You should offer all links to all
your questions, even if you have a link to the
"Questions" at the top.

Hope this helps.

Elli