Hello list

I'm doing a redesign and rebuild of an existing site and would be
glad to know how the new template displays on your machines,
including on Macs.  I have uploaded two pages to the development area

http://www.internationalorganbuilders.com/delivered/index.php
http://www.internationalorganbuilders.com/delivered/board/index.php

These two link to each other but the other links don't yet go anywhere.

There is one validation error in the second of the above pages but I
don't understand why it's an error.

I'd be interested to know, too, how these pages display in MSIE7 - I
have made preparations to create a parallel set of pages that work
with MSIE7, if necessary (I have seen other web sites that do this,
created a special version for viewing in MSIE, having presumably
given up the struggle to make one version work acceptably in all
browsers) but I have tried to keep things simple in the hope that
this won't be needed.

Many thanks.
Rachel