Well thanks for taking the time to take and post screenshots Dave,  I can
see that 'poor css technique' is where you are headed with that one.  I know
that the menu items start to wrap with the first two text size increases. A
solution to that could be to either remove a menu item or narrow the
graphics.  With regards to the zoom problem shown in your screenshot, it
looks like the background image did not 'expand' with the rest of the
layout/images, I wonder if that is because it is a background image on the
'body' and not a wrapper type div.  Having said that, the layout is 1000px
wide and I don't know anyone who comfortably browses webpages wider than
that (not saying they don't exist).  Yes, though, it is a problem.

I work on a Mac and find it fairly frustrating to design for  pc's, IE6/7,
coming here to ask for 'site check please' everyweek seems abusive. I wish
there were an easier way.

Now that the shortcomings of my layout are now out in the open, can you make
a few suggestions on how to remedy?

Thanks

<http://webwiz.robinshosting.com/temp/discandmore.png>