Thank you for the help I've received in getting my site sorted out. I
seem to almost there as it's working on Mac Safari and FF2. It also
seems to be working on Windows FF1.5 and Windows FF2.

But MSIE6 demonstrates the double margin problem on the lower 'Menu
for al-Salata...' menu. In the process of attempting to correct that,
MSIE5.5 and MSIE7 seem to have more serious problems - and I've not
sorted out the margin problem either...

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.