Thierry,

Thanks for that, I've don't know that there is a difference, my fault.
Anyway when I load the page in IE and then unmaximize the window to see
a horizontal scrollbar, scroll right and maximize back, there appears a
big gap - without repeating the header and the banner. When I refresh
the page, everything is okay again. Is it that Peekaboo bug, or
something else?

Erik