Dear David (et al):

Yes, unfortunately all but one of these (lack of "action" for one form) is
autogenerated by the content management system that I cannot change.
Benefits and consequences to CMSes.  From what I can tell, none of the
errors would affect the issues I am having.  Any ideas?

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer
Web Interface Designer