Hi,
I have a major problem with a page appearing correctly in Firefox but not IE 6.
 You can see the page here -
http://webtech.tstc.edu/students/gardnerj/IMED2311/UF2/index.htm

Also, I am wanting the page to be liquid or fluid (not sure what the correct
terms is).  Right now, I have to manually adjust the position of the white
content box, based on the height of the gray news & announcements box.  This
won't work as every time content is added to the gray box I would have to go
change the position of main white content box. Also, if different  pages have
different  different content in the gray box, every page would need a
differently positioned white content box.

I hope this makes sense and that there is a solution.

TIA,
Jennifer