Good day list,

I am preparing to begin work for a client whose site must meet "Bobby"
compliance, particularly to accommodate their blind visitors.  Along with
digesting the W3C accessibility guidelines, I've discovered Aural Cascading
Style Sheets (ACSS).  From the handful of more recent articles I found on
this subject, it appears that it still is not well-supported in speech
readers.

I would appreciate any advice (and links) from those of you familiar with
designing for this audience.  Additionally, recommendations for commonly
used speech reader "browsers" that I could download for testing the site
would be great (i.e., Emacspeak).

Thanks,
Denise