On 7/25/07, Erik Gyepes wrote:

> I don't understand it, but it really works. Do you have any references
> to that "bug" or something so I can understand that?

I don't have any other reference than
http://www.brunildo.org/test/IE_raf3.html, which is an attempt to
shortly sum up these type of problems and possible solutions.
As for "understanding"  I really have no idea :-), it's a bug, or a
combination of different bugs, and it's also pretty elusive...

> What other changes you think? I can change the mark up.

For example the addition of an empty element (<div></div>) between the
AP box and the floats also fixes the problem. This is not better than
the margin-right workaround, but I mentioned it because in same cases
it seems to be the only stable solution.

Bruno
--
Bruno Fassino http://www.brunildo.org/test