Hi all,

Thanks to browsershots, I see I've an issue in Win/IE6 (at least) with
form fields acting strangely near a float.

Page:
http://www.cprtools.net/datarecovery/requestform.php

CSS:
http://www.cprtools.net/datarecovery/styles/style.css

WinIE6 Screenshot:
http://www.cprtools.net/datarecovery/win.ie6.issue.png

The page validates for CSS and XHTML Strict, and looks as I expected
(intended) for it to look in most browsers other than WinIE6.  There,
the portions of the form to the left of my right floated div, is
misaligned as are the labels for the form elements.  I'm thinking this
is a 'has layout' issue, but am just not sure how to 'fix' it.

The page does break on UA resizing, but I've been told not to worry
about that (by the guy who signs the check), so I'm not (for the moment).

This is not a crucial issue as usability isn't at stake, but any
suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
~Ray