-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Goodchild
Sent: Tuesday, 7 August 2007 4:16 AM
To: CSS Mailing List
Subject: [css-d] IE woes

Hi all - URL: http://dontjustsitthere.co.uk/djst/

In FF the header looks OK, but in IE6/7 there is a horrible splurge of
colour in the nav and I can't seem to ascertain it's origin. i will keep
digging but any assistance that can be offered in the meantime would be
much
appreciated! Cheers!

--
http://www.web-buddha.co.uk