Hi all.
I am a new guy in this list, and this is my first e-mail.When I write the HTML,
I met a problem: when I put a <input type=text> with width, for example 400px,
into a Div with a shorter width(300px),  the  Input will  poke the right edge
of the div.
In IE6, this will not happen.input is wrapped just well in div. I know this is
IE6'bug, but that's the way I want.In firefox and IE7, disaster happen, <input>
just poke the Div'right edge.
I try to use the style "display: table-cell" to the outer div, firefox works
well. But IE7 dosen't support this table-cell.
I wonder if there is a way for IE7 which could fix the problem?Thank you very
much.
And here is the HTML files.
------------------------------------HTML-----------------------------------

"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd";>
<head><title>
    test文件
</title>
<link href="basic.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" />

</head>
50px; display: table-cell">
    <form>
        <input name="df" id="df" type="text" style="width:600px;"/>
    </form>