Tim Offenstein wrote:
> I'm hoping someone can detect and substantiate this issue for me
> because I'm flying blind. The site is http://www.rst.uiuc.edu. It
> validates fine and looks fine in IE6 on my desktop but another person
> on campus says when they look at the site (also in IE6), the main
> content is pushed down until it clears the left-hand menu.

I can get the drop to happen if I narrow my window to about 750px, which
this user is probably browsing at (remember that not everyone maximizes
their window, not even on 800x600, and some people have sidebars, etc.).
It's due to the photo under "Graduation Celebration" which cannot be
broken. I recommend setting a min-width of about 760px on the page and
using a JavaScript to get this min-width in IE 6 and lower.

Zoe

--
Zoe M. Gillenwater
Design Services Manager