@ Zoe, Odder

Thanks for the suggestions both of you...

As you mentioned Zoe, I simplified the #content div. Great suggestion!!
Sometimes a person thinks to complicated ;)

There is only one more thing, the first paragraphe/sentence stays 'off', see
http://www.cmamali.org/koutiala.html again...

I tried all kinds of different changes with the margin-left, but without
success. The reason the other content looks good, is because it is placed
in a table.

These are the settings now of my #content:

#content
{
font-family:arial, verdana, serif;
font-size:12px;
background:url(http://www.cmamali.org/images/pattern.jpg)
no-repeat top left;
width:710px;
padding:0;
text-align:left;
margin:0 auto;
/*margin:0;*/
margin-left:auto;
margin-right: auto;
}

I tried to get rid of the margin-left as you suggested, but then the whole
page bends too far left.

I also tried to set the margin-left the same as in the table (75px), but also
that was not THE solution ;)