Ehm... do you have any reference to see what you're talking about (a
link)?

    If all you want to do is put an image at that position, set it as
the background, i.e.
  background: #fff url(path/to/image) right bottom no-repeat;
· #fff is the background color, it can be omitted or set to
'transparent' (without the quotes)
· 'url' is an actual keyword, and the path should not be between quotes
· reference: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS1#background

    Rafael.