At 9:46 PM -0500 9/2/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I'm trying to center the #gallery div within the parent #main div and keep
>them both liquid.

Would the floats have anything to do with it? "container" has 'float:
left;' and  "gallery" has 'float: right;'. I'm mainly guessing
(that's my level of expertise!). Have you tried leaving our one or
both floats and added a 'padding: 0 auto;'?

BTW, I don't find the current operation at all bad, at least in FF.
However, the footer is cutting off the size and price of the last row
of images. Nice images, also! ;-)

xabd