Hello,

My site looks fine on most browsers, but there are problems in MSIE
5.5 and 6 and in Mac IE 5.2.

My site:

http://trinitychamberconcerts.com

the stylesheet:

http://trinitychamberconcerts.com/newstyles.css

and screenshots in the offending browsers:

http://browsershots.org/http://trinitychamberconcerts.com/dev/index.html

In MSIE 6, the right sidebar does not float properly, and the right
margin of the main container div disappears off the right of the screen.

In MSIE 5 and 5.5, the sidebar floats, but the container div is not
aligned properly:

#container {margin: 1em auto;}

I've looked through Position Is Everything and other browser bug
sites and have not been able to pinpoint the problems with my site.
The site does validate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional, and the CSS
validates as well.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Ryk