> I don't often speak up against a solution, but I'd advice you to stay as
> > far away from the mentioned 'holy grail' as you possibly can.
> > It is one of the least tested, prepared and cross-browser reliable
> > solutions released onto the web in later years.
> >
> > It provokes too many bugs and differences between browsers, and few of
> > them are cared for. This hits all versions of IE/win hard.
> >
> > You can hack and tweak your way around most weaknesses in that 'holy
> > grail' layout, but you'll end up with a completely different
> > layout-solution before you've made it anywhere near cross-browser
> > reliable anyway, so I don't think it is worth it.
> >

> > The 'negative margins' solution...
> > <http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins>
> > ...will work in your case, as will just about any...
> >
> > - header first.
> > - followed by 3 columns float and/or non-floats.
> > - maybe with a footer at the bottom.
> >
> > ...except the mentioned 'holy grail'.
HI Georg,

It's not often that one person's opinion is enough to influence me to
change my mind, but when we're talking about web layout and you have
strong feelings, I'd be a fool not to heed.

Thank you for that insight and your opinions which I always find valuable.

I'll post again regarding this site when I've reworked the css and
markup a bit.

Again, my thanks,
~Ray