Much as I hate to say this, because I know I'm opening a can of worms
for meself, Firefox seems to have a problem. On this site http://
www.lorettosedgwick.org, I'm seeing most other browsers hold it
pretty well on the lower third of the page (the three columns in a
box and the footer.) I don't have access to MSIE 7.

However, it's breaking up totally in Firefox. I've used the "outline"
command to check out the divs, and they're not following the rules
I've set down for each to be 30% of the total width of the innerwrap.

It's driving me nuts(ier)! I've checked out the site on the HTML
validator, and there are a couple of things it's saying that I don't
understand (aside from not liking the way that Dreamscape inserts a
Flash element).

Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you,
;-Dave