Sandy wrote:
> WHAT is going on?!!
>
> If I add the style to each individual li
> http://www.claimanalytics.com/TEST2/x30px.shtml
> the list markers show in ie7
> http://www.browsercam.com/public.aspx?proj_id=379833
>
> but if I add the style to a hacks style sheet
> http://www.claimanalytics.com/TEST2/x.shtml
> links to
> http://www.claimanalytics.com/TEST2/css/ie7-hacks.css
> the list markers don't show up!!!

There is simply an error in the path to this last css (js_css/ie7-hacks.css
with an extra js_)

> Is there some other, easier way?

Don't know if it is easier, but you can try the following:
IE has problems with the markers probably because the lists get hasLayout.
If you don't care adding an extra wrapper, you could wrap both your ul and
ol inside a div, remove the float and the width properties from the lists
and apply them to the wrapper instead. In this way no hasLayout is applied
to the lists and the markers should display (maybe some margin should be
rearranged, I haven't checked the details.)

Best regards,
Bruno

--
Bruno Fassino http://www.brunildo.org/test