Hi all,

I have the following website where I want to be able to have the rose flowers
to spill outside of the content area. An example of what I want to finally
achieve is in the image, which I have also provided the link for below. I have,
in the content area, a couple of <DIV>s holding in the content, they are
#content-wrap, #content, #main, and then the individual <div>s for each piece
of content (i.e.'Wedding Info' and 'Location' etc). I think ideally I'd like to
have an image on each content section that overflows (also like I have in the
image). I have tried applying a negative horizontal to the 'background' style
for the left-hand image, but that seems to cut out the image (same with the
right-hand image when I apply a horizontal value that is greater that the
#content <DIV>. Can anyone point me in the right direction as I am a relatively
noob on this level of CSS :)

Current website...
http://www.trystandsamthewedding.com/home2.htm

Stylesheet...