J Hodge wrote:
> David,
>
> I looked at the example you sent, and I see where you
> are going with it.  The problem in this case is that a
> height, or at least min-height, *has* to be specified
> on #container for the CurvyCorners script to work
> properly... trimmed

> ~~J. Hodge
> (treswife at gmail dot com)

In reference to uri ::
<http://www.chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/hodge01.html>

Add both js to the file, and:

#container {
border : 1px solid silver;
margin : 20px auto 0 auto; <--- :: the 20px margin at the top as shown ::
text-align : left;
width : 757px;
height : 34em;  <------ :: add ::
min-height : 34em; <------- :: add ::
}

The rounded corners come up in ff/mac and opera/mac on a local file and
hold with font-scalling. You'll need to test in on your server with a PC
withe font-scaling in IE6 and IE& and resolve any other issues that may
remain.

Best

PS Still no need to hack Opera on this end.

--
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/