I'm very new to CSS and I'm hoping that list members might be able to
help me.

I've redone a small site (www.local-history.co.uk/nlha) for a
voluntary organisation, using CSS, and everything seemed to go pretty
well, with both the CSS and the mark-up being validated successfully.
I've loaded the site successfully in Safari and Firefox in OS X and
in Firefox and IE in Windows XP but when I came to try and print out
the 'How to join the Association' page I couldn't get Firefox in
either OS X or in Windows to co-operate. Both Safari in OS X and IE
in Windows XP printed it without any problems, but Firefox in OS X
just printed a blank page and Firefox in Windows XP printed one of
each of the page title, the URL, the date and '1 of 1' at one of the
four corners of the page.

Firefox is my favourite browser in both OS X and Windows, so I've
been very surprised by this problem. Any advice or observations which
list members can offer would be much appreciated. I've been wondering
whether the problem has been caused by my using a content wrapper to
centre the whole page in the browser window? The style-sheet is at
www.local-history.co.uk/nlha/global.css.

Many thanks

Susan Griffiths