Ok, I've googled my tuckus off on this and I know I'm missing something
simple but I can't crack it.

So the code is:

And the css is:

#tab1 {

            border: 1px solid #711515;

            border-top: none;

            padding: 10px 5px 6px 5px;

            background-image: url(/images/kraken-head-logo.jpg)
no-repeat transparent top;

            width: 466px;

            height: 481px;

}

But the image doesn't show.  It used to in IE6/7 but never in FF.  Now
it never shows.  I can't tell you what I changed during FF testing that
completely broke it.  I've checked my syntax and even deleted all
extraneous tags only keeping the image one, but still the picture
refuses to appear.

Can someone with another set of eyes tell me what I've done wrong?

In the wild, this code is sitting at the test domain:
release.the-kraken.com =)    Sorry for the newb question but it is what
it is.