Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
> [...] exchanging video clips of sites as we worked, and
> showing off the IE7 zoom. Very impressive indeed. I haven't updated
> Opera but will do so.
    Not sure if this is what you mean, but... unless you have a really
old version of Opera, it already has the zooming feature, they were the
first ones to bring it out. Just use the mouse wheel keeping Ctrl
pressed or change to the "author view" (not sure about the name) and
using the zoom drop-down.

> [···]
>> [...] Some people set the images
>> size in relative units too to get a better scaling effect, just like
>> zooming.
>>

> Right, I didn't think about this possibility. Thanks a lot once again.
> Gernot

    Me neither, so I was a little disappointed of myself when I learned
about it in this very list :)

    Regards.