Heya All,

Got a good ol IE bug again which is doing my head in....

Adding a background to a div which has margins, borders, or padding
has a habit of expanding the block by the width of the margins,
borders or padding.

I can't add the background wanted to any div with any dimensions
which I need to do to get the background to be contained within the
intended division.

The page with the backgrounds in an parent div with all the borders
padding and margins can be found here:
http://www.newearthpermaculture.com.au/CEDD/cedd17a.css

When I add the background to the correct div I get this:
http://www.newearthpermaculture.com.au/CEDD/cedd17b.css

This problem seems to be unrelated to a 'haslayout' issue as well
which stumps me further.

Does anyone know an explanation or better yet a solution to this bug?
Doesn't seem to be listed in any of the usual places that I could
find as its not a standard 'expanding box' issue

Thanks in advance

Wesley Lamont