Wondering what I'm not getting about a floated div (#art) that I have
applied {text-align:center} to.  It's centering the image inside, but not
affecting the <p> content.  I've tried putting the text-align on the <p>
itself, still to no avail.

You can see it on this page:

http://www.springfieldmo.gov/community/artrain/

It's the right hand box currently bordered by green (just for testing).

The CSS is in the page for now.  Will pull it out, external after testing.

I've discovered I can whip the <p> into shape by applying {margin:0 auto;}
to it, but that doesn't tell me why the text-align:center doesn't work.

Thanks for any help.