This is simple (I think) -- I'm a bit new to CSS and still learning, so I
really appreciate any help you guys have to offer.

I have this page - http://www.vitalmodels.com/V3/

The columns on the right/left, the backround extends past the bottom
graphic. I basically need the bottom graphic to be at the literal bottom of
the div container so that it closes off the box cleanly. I have tried
vertical align/bottom/baseline to no avail. And this is only in
mozilla/safari as well... Any suggestions?  Also, the box changes size
depending on the size of pictures, so I can't use a set height/single
backround on it.

Also, a second question. The 3 columns (divs) in the main area, are within a
single container div... they don't push that container down when populated
with information, and merely overlap the footer. Right now I have the
container set to a height in order to look decent, but when it's set to
"auto" the content in the columns seems to do nothing.  I finally got it to
push down in Mozilla/Safari only, but the backround of the container didn't
repeat.  I'm at a loss here, I used relative positioning on the left/right
columns.

I'm trying really hard to switch over to CSS and have spent countless hours
already. So again, I REALLY appreciate any help I get here... thank you.

-Ryan