Hi,
    I've come with a problem I saw once before, but didn't matter until
now. The issue is that IE (surprising, I know) gets rid of the vignettes
of floating list-items. I'd come across this behavior before but it
hadn't matter because I usually get rid of them anyway, but not this
time, I actually need a list, I just happened to put the items floating
for better readability (i.e. in columns). Playing with margin/padding
doesn't seem to change anything. Anyone has any suggestions / pointers?

You can find a demo of the problem here:
  http://dev.rsalazar.name/css.d/float-ul.html

    Thanks in advance.