Heya All,

I'm having issues with calculating Widths in a Fluid environment.

Safari and Operan Both render the central blocks and images their
correct width. The Gecko renderers struggle with determining width
and seem to fall back to the content determining width.

I've played around with the floats in the layout which has three
columns with a extra float div to get the content to appear first. If
I remove or vary the floated elements I can reverse the situation
with Gecko engines rendering the widths correctly and Safari and
Opera then falling back to the content widths rather than specified
widths.

Here is the URL if anyone could take a look for me that would be great:
http://www.newearthpermaculture.com.au/CEDD/cedd.html

the css is here:
http://www.newearthpermaculture.com.au/CEDD/ceddnew1.css

Thanks for any guidance. Regards