Mona Adel wrote:
>               I've a big problem here with the new menu created by
> this template that the menu items not showing up because of it's css

>   http://monalisa_smile.my-place.us/index.php

The reason why the text is not visible is the "line-height: 135px" applied
to "div#menu li a" which creates a huge line box which is then cropped by
overflow:hidden.
I guess you wanted to use "line-height: 45px" (same value as height) to
vertical center the text in the menu, indeed with this correction the text
shows up.
But please note that this is not going to work correctly in browsers that
allow resizing of text: in general pixels should not be used for height and
line-height of elements containg text.

Hope this helps a little,
Bruno

--