Hi guys,
I need your help because I don't know what to do to solve this problem:
Please, have a look at:
http://mirage.profissionclients.com/default.asp

As I need to change background and title in each page of the website,
I want the title on top of the big image with the night view. At the
moment I have positioned it in a odd way to make sure everyone
understand what I am dealing with.

As you can see, if I put this image it in an absolute positioned div,
I have an odd problem in Internet Explorer 6: the whole content
disappears completely. (I also tried with a z-indexed div positioned
using the margin properties - the result is the same)

I tried to fix the problem several times but I couldn't finda a solution for it.

Do you have any idea of what is happening and how to fix it?

You can find the css here:
http://mirage.profissionclients.com/css/styles.css
http://mirage.profissionclients.com/css/IE6.css
http://mirage.profissionclients.com/css/IE.css