I have run into a problem with firefox that I just do
not know how to solve.

IE6 displays it just fine. I thought that IE7 and
firefox did also. Just found out yesterday that I was
wrong. I did validate the html code and css, am using
html strict. The only difference with xhtml is that am
not using <br />. But will switch to xhtml if it will
solve this.

http://www.necwa.org/new_site/index.html

http://www.necwa.org/new_site/necwa.css

The problem is that the bottom of the page will not
display correctly in FF. I do not know how to correct
this.

Am getting desperate as the site has to be finished by
Thursday.

Thanks,

Maya Jaklitsch