>>> On 11/28/2007 at 4:32 PM, "Ann Randall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
All right, I've redone my site prototype using an alternative to the
ALA
"Holy Grail." I think this is kind of an amalgamation of these two:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/negativemargins/
http://blog.html.it/layoutgala/LayoutGala13.html
...plus a couple variations. I'm away from the office and don't have
any
Windows machines at hand at the moment, and since IE was where my
original site broke, I was wondering if someone could check this on
IE6
and maybe IE7 on Windows. I haven't verified the coding yet but am
going
to do that right now. Thanks! Ann

Well, I checked it myself this morning, and it looks awful in IE 7. I
think the problem is with declaring any positional variables. In this
case, I positioned the banner. If I come up with a solution I will share
it, as I'm guessing others may wish to position the top as well.
Meanwhile, any suggestions?

Ann

Ann Randall, Faculty Support and Projects Coordinator
Distance Education, Extended Studies
1910 University Drive-MS 1120
Boise ID 83725-1120

Phone: 208.426.4223