Gunlaug Sørtun wrote:
> Erik Harris wrote:
>

>> I think Davoud's response shows us why the answer to the question
>> posed in the subject is "virtually nothing."  There are too many
>> people using other browsers, and unless we're going to be creating
>> websites to work specifically in Firefox, we're still going to have
>> to work with the lowest common denominator in the name of site, which
>>  has NEVER been Firefox, in the name of "site stability."
>>

> I think someone is defining "site stability" on the wrong premises. No
> site will ever work and render the same in all browsers, no matter what
> lowest common denominator one uses. Neither should they.

    Interesting... now I'm curious.

    While I don't have any major problem with (a little) different
versions in different browsers (or mayor when so was desired), I see no
reason why they *shouldn't* render the same, given that the content is
the same. Was this some kind of "typo" or there's a reason behind it?

    Rafael.