I thought I'd say hi.. I'm Matt Lee, Campaigns Manager at the Free
Software Foundation, and Chief Webmaster for the GNU Operating System.

Currently, I'm looking after http://www.gnu.org/ and http://www.fsf.org/

gnu.org is my own work, hand crafted markup with some SSI and CSS.

fsf.org is a Plone site, and well, a bit brown and yucky. I'm going to
be working on that one next.

I've been using CSS now for about 3 or 4 years, and while I'm not really
a designer, I'm extremely interested in seeing new examples of good CSS
design.

I don't really know quite what to expect from css-discuss, but I have a
feeling it'll be a positive experience. I also expect to see one or two
familiar names on here from time to time.

Cheers,

matt